Wednesday 12 June 2013

It Just Sticks

Sometimes when I'm having a bad day, I want to distant myself from the inner monologue that I have with myself. But I have come to realise that its so hard to do so. I tell myself that I would think about the positives things but the negative monologue always comes back. I guess I have matured over the past year and the negative talking is not as bad, and I tend to get over things more faster but its just so difficult to do so sometimes. Its like when you are in a situation where you laugh at something serious when you are not meant to, or when you feeling like crying when you don't want to. I thought you have control over your emotions, but sometimes some words just hit all the right buttons, and all the emotions just flow out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin